Proposals are invited for papers to be presented at the 25th International Galvanizing Conference. Intergalva is the leading international forum for the batch hot dip galvanizing industry and will be held in the exciting city of Berlin in June 2018. Simultaneous interpretation of the conference sessions is planned in German, Italian, Spanish, French, Polish, Japanese and Chinese.
Papers may cover any of the conference topics:
- Market and product development – including coating durability; new applications in bridges, concrete reinforcement and other sectors; coating technology.
- Process technology – including plant design; kettle management/life; flux and degreasing technology; post-treatments; bath alloys.
- Environment and safety – including improvements in environmental performance; operational safety; material efficiency.
- Regulatory status – including regulatory issues affecting markets/applications; future evolution of environmental controls on processes.
- Sustainable development – galvanizing’s contribution to meeting the goals of sustainable building and maintaining the value of infrastructure assets.
- Galvanizing in architecture – applications in building and construction.
Proposals will be reviewed by the Papers Committee and accepted papers will now be notified by 1 November 2017.