Intergalva 2024 Bruges is a unique opportunity to promote your products/services to senior decision-makers in the galvanizing industry.
Conference registration is not yet open, but exhibitors can already book their space.
Sites are all located in one exhibition hall that will also be the location for all coffee breaks, lunches and the Welcome Party on Monday evening - allowing you plenty of time to discuss the products and services your company has to offer with every delegate.
- 3-day exhibition alongside the conference sessions.
- One large exhibition area in the conference venue.
- Delegate lunches and coffee breaks within the exhibition area.
- Welcome Party in the exhibition area on Monday evening.
- Masterclasses and plenary session streaming in the exhibition area.
- Easy transport access and sufficient floor loadings for larger plant and equipment.
Who exhibits at Intergalva?
- Furnaces and kettles
- Crane systems
- Pre-treatment tanks
- Pre-treatment solutions and technology
- Post-treatment solutions and technology
- Recycling and regeneration systems
- Zinc suppliers and recyclers
- Transport logistics and forklifts
- Instrumentation and inspection equipment
- Paint and powder coating technology for duplex systems
- Plant maintenance
- Protective equipment
- Wire, chains and jigs
- Insurance and other business services
Visit the Intergalva 2024 Exhibition page for more information and to download the floorplan and booking form.