Proposals are invited for papers to be presented at the 26th International Galvanizing Conference (Intergalva).
Papers should be submitted by 17 December 2021
Conference sessions will take place on 20, 21 and 22 June in full plenary sessions. Speakers who may be unable to travel to Rome to deliver their paper will be able to make a virtual presentation.
Proposals will be reviewed by an international Papers Committee and accepted papers will be notified by 31 December 2021. Papers will be published in the Edited Proceedings of the 26th International Galvanizing Conference.
- Circular Economy and Climate Change – galvanizing’s contribution to improving circularity and industry’s response to the challenges of climate neutrality.
- Process technology – including plant design and automation; kettle management; energy efficiency; flux and degreasing technology; post-treatments; bath alloys.
- Market and product development – including coating durability; new applications; coating technology; developments in steel fabrication and product design.
- Environment and safety – including improvements in environmental performance; operational safety.
- Regulatory status – including regulatory issues affecting markets/applications; future evolution of environmental controls on processes.
- Galvanizing in architecture – applications in building and construction.
To submit your proposed paper (title and abstract) – click here (Deadline: 17 December 2021)